วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

JOURNAL# 5

                                                                  
                                    +++That's interesting+++
                                  
     This week, we study to continue about brand positioning and target market. My teacher show us about brand of Apple Company for example Apple's Notebook, Ipod, and Ipod Touch that I think those are the best product because it's modern. Most people want to be consumers of this brand especially all teenager which I believe that everyone would like thave it like me ^___^ yes or no?

                                            

     On the other hand, my teacher assigns work about to prepare role paly; job market or job interview which my friends and I chooses new employee. After that, we talk and think about this theme that we decide to be housekeeper at the British embassy... WoW WoW!!...I love this activity that everyone feel fun and enjoy together. 

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Dear Nescafe's brand manager,

    At first, I would to say thank you for invitation that you invited me. Nescafe is a coffee brand that is so popular and famous in many countries around the world, this is the best choice for all.

    About your blog, I have some advise to you that is about font. I think the font is quite big, so it is better if you will change font size, and makes it smaller than now. Other thing is about color of font, it's better if you will use the same color for your font.

    Color tone of your is good, I like it. I think that's fit for your Nescafe brand.
    I love musics on your blog.

    I think that your blog is a good one. I like it.



    Sincerely yours,
    Rosnisa Binhayiloh
    Oishi's brand manager

    ตอบลบ