วันอาทิตย์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2554

JOURNAL# 4

                              
   Nestle ’+ café = NESCAFE Brand easy to call




      Wow! It's a nice day. HOW'S EVERYTHING GOING MY FRIENDS? >>> Today, we studies ENG-380 which my teacher ask questions with us before we begin that   

     1. What do you wear?   
                                     2. What do you thing you wear?

     I think the first question mean appearance and features that things we wear such as skirt, T-shirt, shorts, scarf and the second question is about feeling, emotions, values and conscience in our mind. I think both questions that it's interesting because it made me think about the brand itself. Then, we have a lecture about product positioning and learning about target group of each product what they(customers) wants? ...Besides, we have some activity about that at the end of the class about products positioning of each product that we enjoy together and it makes us understand about this content more clearly. I love it ^_____^ I love this activity.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Dear... NESCAFÉ brand manager:
    As our business relationship, I would like to thank you for your invitation. I’m excited to comment your NESCAFÉ blog.
    I really influence with your brand. For me, NESCAFÉ is interesting and popular drinking for everyone around the world. I admire with your blog design. It’s really very nice and fit. I would like to suggest and comment about design your blog. Your blog is a good design but you should use font to same for beauty on your blog
    I appreciate the opportunity to exchange the idea on your blog design.

    Sincerely your
    Aminoh Mahlaheng
    Louis Vuitton brand manager

    ตอบลบ