วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Journal #2


     The second week of this course,
I choose the brand is Nestle. there are activities which we can did it together that was to survey members what is brand or no brand. On the other hand, the teacher gave us  to saw the clip video from website youtube about fashion of "Victoria's secret". When I saw that I think it so beautiful, luxurious and very expensive which I could not to wear it in my life. For me, there are reason for to choose bra e.g. durability, size, comfortable and price etc.  

     In addition, the teacher explained about what is key parites?. What is business stakeholders that is producers, need (customers), satisfication, loyalty and profit. first of all,in the business,we knew what do customers want then we can stimulate consumers to buy our product.
I have wrote follow lecture my teacher that I think it 's rather difficult so,
I'll try a lot and made it better. I think each week will have new activities related to the business that we can study and practice with friends together.


2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. wow wow wow.
    really love the design of your brand: )
    s-m-a-r-t.

    ตอบลบ
  2. WoW!Good design.
    Good job.
    Good blackground,it's look like chocolate^^
    Good news when you updated!
    and Good everything.Well done.

    ตอบลบ