วันจันทร์ที่ 13 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2554

Journal #1


        For the first semester and first week, I felt excited because I'll be to meet my new roommate. I saw various fleshy from other programs which it made me thought back when I studied in first year. I used to learn with Aj.Gob in English-104 class that it made me felt to relax and enjoy (Don't so serious) So, I looked forward to learn with Aj.Gob again in English for international trade (ENG-380). 
                                        
        In this course, the teacher will teach about what is business. The students who join with this class must to do their blog which each other must to choose one brand in order to study information of this company. Then, the teacher told students in this class that you can create your blog for submission their journal. Wow! I’m very interested in create for a blog but, I don't have basis before. My teacher suggested that you can see senior's blog. When I saw it, I think it very professional. Thus, I have an idea to create of my blog already.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hola, my sister-in-low!!!^^

    It's time to enjoy eating with NESTLE??
    I really love your head backgrond because there are various of snacks. Look yummyyyyyy:P


    Anyway,I do love JB4ever :)

    ตอบลบ